Diabetes UK organised local group meetings and other events or meetings of interest for diabetics in Bristol.
I am glad to add any diabetes related event or meeting here or a link to a site with them on.
That includes local (in or near Bristol) commercial events.
Use the feedback page by e-mail or form to do this.
All Meetings 7:30-9:00 pm.
- Thursday 5th Apr 2007 - Professor Edwin Gale. Edwin will answer any questions on Diabetes.
- Thursday 9th Aug 2007 - Richard Lane OBE
Richard is the 1st person in the UK to have an Islet transplant.
- Friday 13th Dec 2007 - Maria Macipe. Associate Specialist. Maria will talk on eye problems and answer any questions.
All Meetings 7:30-9:00 pm on Thursdays.
- Thursday 8th Feb 2007 - Colin Dayan MA FRCP PhD. Consultant Senior lecturer in medicine.
Colin will update us on any new medicines and treatments for diabetes.
- Thursday 14th Jun 2007 - Dr Richard Smith. Richard will update us on the Islet transplant program.
- Thursday 11th Oct 2007 - Lifescan UK, Blood Glucose Testing.
If you wish to see events and meetings from previous years.
Try the archives, they gives links to street maps for meeting places as well as details of the events.