Diabetes UK organised local group meetings and other events or meetings of interest for diabetics in Bristol.
I am glad to add any diabetes related event or meeting here or a link to a site with them on.
That includes local (in or near Bristol) commercial events.
Use the feedback page by e-mail or form to do this.
All Meetings 7:30-9:00 pm.
- Thursday 9th Feb 2006 - Simple exercise for fun and wellbeing.
- Thursday 8th Jun 2006 - Colin Dayan MA FRCP PhD consultant, senior lecturer in medicine.
- Friday 13th Oct 2006 - Lifescan UK Blood Glucose testing.
All Meetings 6:30-8:00pm on Wednesdays.
- Wednesday 18th Jan 2006 - Fiona Everitt Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Wednesday 15th Mar 2006 - Colin Dayan MA FRCP PhD consultant, senior lecturer in medicine.
- Wednesday 17th May 2006 - Jan Tyrrell Diabetes UK - South West Region.
- Wednesday 20th Sep 2006 - Edyth Dougan Podiatrist.
- Wednesday 15th Nov 2006 - Exercise and you.
All Meetings 7:30-9:00 pm on Thursdays.
- Thursday 6th Apr 2006 - Dr Richard Smith: Update on the Islet transplant programme.
- Thursday 10th Aug 2006 - Prof. Edwin Gale: Treatment of diabetes.
- Thursday 7th Dec 2006 - Joint Christmas social.
If you wish to see events and meetings from previous years.
Try the archives, they gives links to street maps for meeting places as well as details of the events.